HEDIS Coordinator – Experienced
• Establish positive, consultative relationships with assigned Physician offices.
• Work with provider offices on education, documentation, and submission to plans • Assist provider offices to setup EMR templates and checklists.
• Review and abstract medical records from EMR and / or paper charts.
• Coordinate with health plans, vendors, etc. to complete assigned projects / tasks • Coordinate with team to oversee review, extraction, and submission • Coordinate with other department’s team members on quality related tasks.
RN, LPN, Managed Care setting or Quality Management experience preferred.
• Must have proficiency in health care related applications, EMR, Word, Excel, and a basic understanding of database management.
• Must be able to abstract data, and present data in clear reporting formats to support comparison and analysis.
• Knowledge base of clinical standards of care, preventive health standards, HEDIS, NCQA, governing and regulatory agency requirements, and the managed care industry.
• Must have analytical skills sufficient to assess and identify variations in data and processes.
• Ability to evaluate medical records and data with attention to detail • Ability to interact with medical staff, peers, and internal company staff at all levels.