Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
All employees, visitors, vendors are required to wear a mask. Other CDC guidelines are being followed regarding sanitizing, cleaning, and social distancing.
To keep the grounds of Gessler Clinic (to include satellite offices as well) manicured and to assist in light maintenance duties.
- General yard work including bagging leaves when raked.
- Assist in heavy lifting furnishings, etc.
- General building maintenance.
- Runs errands
- Checks parking lots for trash, cleaning debris.
- Wash windows around the clinic.
- Moves shredded papers to the warehouse.
- Change water bottles at all water stations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
All clinic information is confidential.
Position requires working both inside and out. Will have to deal with outside temperatures and weather conditions. Will be in all areas of the clinic including construction sites.
General lawn and maintenance equipment.
Required: High School Diploma or GED
Required: Not required – will instruct on proper technique and manner to be used.
Required: Lifting, stooping, reaching, bending, walking.
Must have full use of arms and legs. Must have excellent eyesight and hearing. Excellent communication skills required. Must be able to lift 25 lbs. or more. Must be able to bend, reach, lift, climb ladders, stoop, get on knees, do a lot of walking. Must be able to work outdoors in hot and cold temperatures.