JOB TITLE: XRay Tech
Position Reports To: Radiology Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
A major priority of Gessler Clinic, PA is to ensure that we provide the best care to our patients. Your trust is important to us. Please know that we stand ready to care for you – now, and as the number of infected people in our region increase, we will be here for you.
We have implemented some procedures to keep our patients as safe as possible.
- Everyone entering the building should use hand sanitizer.
- If you have a fever, cough or flu-like symptoms, request a mask.
- If you have been exposed to anyone with coronavirus COVID-19, alert us.
- If you would like to wait in your car after signing in at the reception desk, we will call you when your exam room is available.
- Please do not bring non-essential people with you for your visit.
- Upon leaving the facility, dispose of your mask in the biohazard container at the door.
- Please sanitize your hands prior to exiting the building.
We are closely tracking events around the globe as well as monitoring the situation in our area. We will continue to post pertinent information to our website and social media accounts.
Despite the many challenges coronavirus may present, we here at Gessler Clinic, PA continue to provide the highest-quality of care for your medical needs.
RICHARD K. LaCALAMITO
Gessler Clinic, PA