The primary purpose of this position is to maintain the grounds, facility, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, company established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the supervisor, to assure that a successful maintenance program is maintained at all times.
- Assist Facilities Manager in duties at Main Clinic and Satellite clinics as directed
- Checks parking lots for trash, cleaning debris
- Wash windows around clinic
- Perform a walk through of clinic- check all lights, especially Doctor treatment rooms, replace if needed
- Check the general operation of plumbing, sinks and toilets, repair as needed
- Assist with repairs at Satellite Clinics
- Monthly:Clean AC vents through out clinic and satellite officesCheck and service irrigation systems
- Assist with heavy lifting- furnishing, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
All clinic information is confidential. Information relating to patients, carers, colleagues, other healthcare workers or the business of the practice may only be divulged to authorised persons in accordance with the practice policies and procedures relating to confidentiality and the protection of personal and sensitive data.
Position requires working both inside and out. Will have to deal with outside temperatures and weather conditions. Will be in all areas of the clinic.
Hand tools , Drills , misc. maintenance equipment
Required: High school graduate or equivalent
Required: Experience in plant maintenance, electrical and plumbing systems and equipment
- Lifting, stooping, reaching, bending, walking
- Knowledge of modern cleaning equipment and chemicals
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good sense of organization
- Must pay attention to detail and follow oral and written instructions
Must have use of arms and legs. Must have excellent eyesight and hearing. Excellent communication skills required. Must be able to lift 25 lbs. or more. Must be able to bend, reach, lift, climb ladders, stoop, get on knees, do a lot of walking. Must be able to work outdoors in hot and cold temperatures. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.