Job Title: Housekeeper
Position Reports To: Facilities Manager
FLSA. Status: Non-exempt
To provide housekeeping duties throughout the clinic. This position also handles receiving and any runs that have to be made to the hospital.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Keep up general appearance of the Clinic.
- Make runs to the hospital per doctor or nurse request and regularly scheduled runs.
- Clean stainless steel in bathroom, clean all windows, dust waiting room areas, sweep stairs and any other housekeeping duties as needed.
- Check in and deliver all incoming deliveries.
- Fill and deliver all traveling requisitions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
All patient and clinic information is confidential
Hospital employees, patients and general public.
Position requires working both inside and out. Will have to deal with outside temperatures and weather conditions. Will be in all areas of the clinic including construction sites.
General housekeeping supplies, dolly.
Required: High School Diploma or GED
Required: Not required – will instruct on proper technique and manner to be used.
Required: Lifting, stooping, reaching, bending, walking.
Must have full use of arms and legs. Must have excellent eyesight and hearing. Excellent communication skills required. Must be able to lift 25 lbs. or more. Must be able to bend, reach, lift, climb ladders, stoop, get on knees, do a lot of walking.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of people assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to change the duties or add to the duties of this job whenever it deems necessary.